CFRW holds a monthly meeting located at the Hilton Garden Inn, Orlando Airport, 7300 Augusta National Dr., Orlando, Fl. 32822. Typically on the first Saturday of the month.
CFRW has numerous authors in varying stages of writing. Our members are very supportive of each other, both with our successes and our disappointments. We are proud that our dynamic membership has achieved the following:
- Seventeen authors are published.
- Two of our published authors have been RITA Finalists.
- Four members have become Golden Heart Finalists.
- Twenty-two members qualified for the RWA PRO pin.
Benefits of membership in this local RWA chapter include:
- Monthly educational programs on topics pertinent to romance writing
- One-on-one mentoring program
- An audio lending-library
- The opportunity to submit five pages for a critique by two published authors
- The chance to interact with fellow romance enthusiasts
We invite all newcomers to attend at least two meetings to get to know us and determine if we meet your needs. After that time, we will ask you to make a decision about joining. CFRW’s annual dues are $40.00 for New Members and $35.00 for Renewals. Our chapter is affiliated with Romance Writers of America®, and membership is mandatory. Dues to RWA are $95.00 annual dues plus a $25 new member fee. Further information may be found at www.rwanational.org. You can join CFRW or renew your membership in person at a meeting, online, or by mail.
Click the appropriate link below to open the membership application or renewal form. If you are paying by check, fill out the form on your computer. When you’re finished, PRINT the form, then put it in the mail along with your check to the address on the form.
1) Complete the application form(above) and email to the.
2) Click the drop down menu to choose the appropriate type of membership dues, then click the Buy Now button below.
3) Complete the online payment process. If you do not already have a Paypal account you will be prompted to open one.
Important! You must complete both the payment process and the application form to complete your membership application.
We look forward to seeing you at a meeting soon,
CFRW Membership Chair
Note: Renewals are now in progress. For members, please fill out and email or bring to ALICIA LIENHART with your PayPal confirmation number, OR print the form and mail it to the address below.
Please make checks payable and addressed to CFRW or Central Florida Romance Writers at PO Box 533916, Orlando, FL 32853-3916
**Monies paid to CFRW are not deductible as charitable contributions, but may qualify as business expenses.**